BELLES & WHISTLES IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16 at CITY WINERY!
That’s right people! Belles & Whistles is on October 16th at City Winery with myself, Jett Adore, Frenchie Kiss, Lady Ginger, Charlie Scarlet, Brooklyn Britches, Lily Bloom and MORE! All hosted by the wonderfully talented, Sammy Tramp! I will tell you after all the rehearsals and costume preparation, this show is going to be KILLER! I’m really excited to present this to you. Consider this the TREAT to your tricks.
Get your tickets here and now!
Also, don’t forget all classes begin next week at Studio L’amour! Register now!
First, join me for a special 3 week treat at Studio L’amour. Starting the week of August 3rd, you can choose from Striptease Samplers (GREAT for new comers), Down & Dirty Burlesque with Lady Ginger, Tease & Tone, and a brand new class, The Art of Spinning Poi (affectionately named, ‘Got Balls?’) with Lily Bloom! We also have another Candlelight Burlesque class on August 11th with me, as well as Act Development on August 9th.
Treat yourself to our August Three Week Treat! Register now!
Also coming up this week, SHIMMY SHACK!
We’re back for more improvisational burlesque and Chicago Blues with the Chicago Blues Angels! Join me and The Chicago Starlets on August 6th at Township at 8:30pm.
Get your tix now!
Studio L’amour has got some great workshops coming up in the next Summer Camp series. Take each class for $25 or take each day for $65. Check it out!
12-1 – Pin Up Hair – Professional hair and makeup art, Christine Sciortino, shows you how to get victorious Victory rolls! Learn the basics of pin up hair styling and get some new styles for summer fun hair! Bring a curling iron, bobby pins, brushes and combs and hair spray.
1:15-2:15 – Pin Up Make-Up – It doesn’t stop with the hair. Get a complete look and learn the art of pin up make up. Perfect cat eyes and red lips can really stop traffic! Bring your own make up kit and a pair of eyelashes.
2:30-3:30 – Pin Up Posing – You’ve got the look, now get the poses. I will take you through standing, sitting and floor poses that will be great for Instagram, family photos or a pro photo shoot! Wear clothing that shows your lines. No baggy shirts or pants. Bring heels.
12-1 – Herstory – It is so important to know your burlesque history. Learn where burlesque came from and why these women are pioneers that deserve the utmost respect. Franky Vivid will take you from the start all through the present day. Bring a notebook.
1:15-2:15 – Walk This Way – The walk is the most important part of a striptease. A good walk can completely captivate an audience. It exudes extreme confidence and this is a skill that can be used in your everyday life. Michelle L’amour will take you through a variety of walks. Bring a pair of heels and be prepared to strut!
2:30 – 3:30 – Pussy Confidence – Learn to dance from your cunt and embrace the sexuality of burlesque. The movements will be slow and deliberate and really focus on intention. Empower your P-U-S-S-Y!
Hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend. I hope you saw some fireworks and created some of your own! Now, there are SO many great things coming up this week. Check it out!
1. All classes begin this week at Studio L’amour. The props for Teasin’ & Pleasin’ are parasols, sarongs, and bikini tops.
2. I am teaching a NEW workshop called Candlelight Burlesque on July 8th. Indulge in a sensual burlesque class done all in candlelight. Nothing is sexier than candlelight! The movements will be slow, sensual and ultra feminine. This class will leave you high on sensuality.
3. On July 9th, get ready to get down and dirty with some rockin’ Chicago blues! Join us for our new event, The Shimmy Shack at Township for a night of burlesque striptease, wiggling GoGo dancers, live music from the Chicago Blues Angels, vintage stag films and sleazy beats by DJ Franky Vivid.
Get your tix here!
4. July 10, is Naked Girls Reading with Tales, Tails and Cocktails at Studio L’amour at 7pm! We’ll be reading about booze, of course. Tickets come with one free drink. Otherwise, it’s BYOB.
5. And finally, Striptease Summer Camp is July 11 and 12! Join us for one class, or take all classes on both days at a discounted rate.
JULY 11 – Take the whole day for $65 for each class for $25.
- 1:15 – 2:15 – Hot Hip Hop – This class will leave you feeling good with new moves and a nice sweat! I will bring you choreography that will be a sexy burlesque twist on a down & dirty hip hop dance. Please wear gym shoes or dance shoes and workout wear. No experience necessary.
- 2:30 – 3:30– Music for Burlesque Dancers – Music is your partner in dance. A dancer must know how to use the music, especially when working with a live band or while creating a new act. Franky Vivid, an accomplished musician, will take you through different types of striptease music and show you the similarities and differences. You’ve worked on having a body for dance and now is the time to get an ear for music!
- 3:45 – 4:45 – Burlesque Blues – You definitely will NOT have the blues after this class! I will lead you in a burlesque class done to LIVE accompaniment by guitarist, Alan Stehman. Be prepared to move and grove and incorporate the ideas learned in the Music class.
JULY 12 – Take the whole day for $65 for each class for $25.
- 12 – 1 – Style & Grace – Combine the style & grace of a ballerina with the raw sexuality of a burlesque dancer. I will take you through hand and arm movements that will really accentuate your tease. We will also discuss body lines and move seamlessly from one to another.
- 1:15 – 2:15 – What a Heel! – Learn once and for all how to walk in heels. You can bring in multiple pairs of heels so you can start in a smaller heel and then work up to those gorgeous shoes that you love but can’t walk in! I will teach you foot strengthening exercises so that you can continue to practice your heel game at home.
- 2:30 – 3:30 – Get Stoned! – Rhinestoned, that is… Frenchie Kiss is the Temptress of Twirl, but she is also the Sovereign of Sparkle! Learn how to make a dazzling impression with your costumes working with stones of all kinds – from acryllics to cabachons to Swarovskis. You’ll also learn how to work with trims, sequins and appliques. Bring a costume piece or bra to work on in this hands-on class.
See you soon!